Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. All opinions are 100% mine. I will receive a small referral bonus if you create an account using the affiliate link in this post.
Do you use task cards in your classroom? If you like task cards, you are going to LOVE Boom Cards! These digital, self-checking task cards are my new favorite way to differentiate learning. Here are the top 7 reasons I'm a fan:
1) They're DIGITAL. No more printing, laminating, and cutting out sets of paper task cards. Less prep = more time for teachers.
2) They're SELF-CHECKING. Students type in their answer and get instant feedback! If they get a question wrong, they can submit a new answer or "give up" the card and go to a different question if they get stuck.
3) You can track student progress. Right now, Boom Learning is offering a three-month free trial of student progress reporting for up to 150 students. (Students can still use the cards even if you don't pay after your free trial, you just don't get student reports anymore.)
4) You can preview 4 cards from any deck for free. Try it before you buy it! Check out this preview to see an example.
5) It's super easy to differentiate instruction with Boom Cards. Once you have a deck of cards in your library, you can assign them to individual students or to the entire class.
6) Not 1-1? Use them on a Smart Board or use a projector to work on one with the whole class.
7) Boom Learning lets you show the cards to students in a random order. You could even use them as an assessment and not have to worry about students looking over shoulders!
8) I know I said 7 reasons, but I wanted to add just one more. Did you know you can use Boom Cards with your Google Classroom? Check out this video to see how.
Ready to see them in action? Check out these Boom Cards. Click on the full-size previews to test them out!